Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wish List


I spent most of Sunday preparing for English class and trying to get myself reorganized again.  I made a goal post for my wall, I cooked for myself, I finished transcribing interviews that I had done with the health workers and the school, I cleaned my room, made a list of the people I had surveyed, and completely reorganized my dry erase board.  It now has a big list for general “To Do”, Goals for the Month, To do list for “Today”, Schedule for the Week, Wish List for things to be sent, Time in Peru (4.5 months), To Do in Chota, and To Buy. 

My wish list currently includes:
Loufa – when you shower as infrequently as I am forced to, you want a loufa so you can scrub your skin clean till it bleeds.
Body spray (so I don’t smell like crap all the time)
            Febreeze would also sort of fall under this category, so my room doesn’t smell like crap all the time.
Nail Polish – pastels are my favorite, and it is the only girly, feminine, unnecessary I feel like I have left.  Keeps me sane, honestly.
Mini Stapler
Good Tooth Brush – you want one when every adult in your town is missing at least 6 teeth.
Smelly candles – again, so my room doesn’t smell terrible
White Cheddar Cheezits (and other similarly delicious snacks/candy/American things)
Trashy Magazines – it’s nice to read trashy magazines sometimes like, Cosmo or popular Tabloids like People.  I read them, which makes me happy, and then use the magazines to do art projects with kids.

(I’m pretty sure my mom has toothbrush and loufa under control.)

Sunday wasn’t very exciting.  

1 comment: