Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thank you!

I didn't know how starting this blog would work, and if it would be something I was glad I did.  A few loving Kappas persuaded me in a Starbucks to start one up for reasons I don't really understand (my kappa emails are usually so long winded!).  However, I have been so, so happy that I did.  Aside from being an outlet for my writing, I have gotten multiple emails and facebook messages with people responding to what I said, some with links to articles or youtube videos that somehow relate.  Other messages are from other empathetic seniors who are experiencing some of the same emotions.  All these messages make me so happy.  I get to keep in touch with people I love, I get to read and watch those interesting things they shared with me that are so applicable, and respond back to them.  I also was totally inspired to write about some of the things they shared with me.  I just wanted to say thank you.  I have loved the email and facebook messages, and the comments on my blog posts.  Thank you thank you!  Keep it up! I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment